Then why not sign up to receive our monthly email? Our emails will always have exclusive discounts & offers that you wont find anywhere else!
Look at what you’re missing out on…..
July’s exclusive offers –
***FREE 3KG BAG OF CHARCOAL WITH ANY WEBER BBQ PURCHASE***
****15% OFF £250 SPEND IN OUR FURNITURE DEPARTMENT****
All offers & discounts only redeemable with an email.
Salad is one of the easiest crops to grow – so perfect if you’re new to growing your own or gardening with kids. And some leaves will be ready to pick within days of sowing. So why not get started with our top tips?
- Stones or broken china
- Plant pot
- Multi-purpose compost
- Watering can
- Salad seed
- Plant label
How to grow your own salad:
- Add a layer of stones of broken china to the bottom of a large pot. It’s fine to use plastic or terracotta containers.
- Fill the pot with multi-purpose compost, pushing it down as you go. Pat the compost firm with your hands to create a flat sowing surface.
- Water the compost well, taking care not to spill it over the side. Water several times, allowing the water to soak through each time.
- Scatter salad seed over the surface of the compost making sure it’s evenly spread.
- Cover the seed with a sprinkling of dry compost and label the pot with the salad variety and sowing date. Wait for your leaves to appear!
- When large enough, pick the leaves from the outside of the plants. This will keep the supply coming. Water regularly to keep the plants healthy.
Our top tip :
Ensure a steady supply of tasty leaves by sowing a new pot of salad every week. And pick leaves little and often to encourage new ones to grow.
Julian Power Garden design , situated in the outdoor pot area at Carnon downs , Is pleased to announce that the complimentary site visit is still on offer at this busy time.
To help you appraise your gardens needs and outlay.
Julian is soon to be given the honour of becoming an M I Hort. (A full member of the institute of horticulture. )
Please contact Julian for your garden design on.
He looks forward to discussing your garden with you.
Enjoy your Bank Holiday With Us!
We have delicious food served in our restaurant, an endless choice of quality bedding plants, beautiful gifts, designer outdoor furniture, Pets, Reptiles….you name it we’ve probably got it!
We’ve even got our fingers crossed for sunshine!
What will you be inspired to do in the garden this year? Maybe an elegant water feature? Maybe a complete re – design?
Whatever it is you have been inspired to do, we’re sure to have the materials, plants and knowledge to help you achieve your outdoor dreams this year!
This season we have the biggest and best choice of pond fish available. We also have a team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff who will be happy to answer any questions you have and even catch you the fish of your choice.
Pond Fish Stock list –
- Stickleback 1-2” £1.99 or 10 for £15.00
- Goldfish Nova 2-3” £1.99 or 10 for £17.50
- Yellow Goldfish 2-3” £1.99 or 10 for £17.50
- Shubunkin Nova 2-3” £1.99 or 10 for £17.50
- Sarasa Comet 2-3” £1.99 or 10 for £17.50
- Yellow Goldfish 4-5” £5.99 or 10 for £50.00
- Shubunkin Nova 4-5” £5.99 or 10 for £50.00
- Goldfish Nova 4-5” £4.99 or 10 for £40.00
- White Edged Sterlet 14-16″ £60.00
- White Edged Sterlet 10-12″ £40.00
- Mixed Koi 2-3” £3.99 or 10 for £35.00
- Mixed Koi 4-5” £9.99
- Ogon Koi 2-3” £2.99 or 10 for £25.00
- Ogon Koi 8-9″ £30.00
- Hand Selected Koi 3-4″ £9.99
- Hand Selected Koi 8-9″ £60.00
- Butterfly Koi 2-3” £9.99
- Mixed Koi 14-16″ £100.00
- Mixed Koi 12-14″ £75.00
- Butterfly Koi 6-7″ £25.00
- Golden Orfe 2-3” £1.99 or 10 for £10.00
- Chub 2-3” £3.99
- Common Grass Carp 4-5” £9.99
- Golden Minnows 1-2″ £1.99 10 for £15
- Golden Rudd 3-4” £5.99
Goldfish Nova 4-5” £4.99 or 10 for £40.00